A Woman’s Journey to a Violence-Free Life
Daystar, Inc. is a safe and caring long-term transitional home that provides women with the support, tools and resources to build a life free from domestic abuse.
At Daystar, a woman can live without fear for up to two years while they:
- Heal from the impact of physical and/or emotional trauma.
- Overcome obstacles to independence.
- Build healthy support systems in the community.
- Improve physical, mental or behavioral health.
- Acquire life skills, education and/or training that strengthens prospects for employment and sustained independence.
- Improve financial stability through earned income, access to benefits and effective resource management.
Ultimately graduating from Daystar into stable, permanent housing. With a computer lab, an art therapy studio and a team of compassionate staff and volunteers, Daystar helps victims become survivors and turn bad ends into new beginnings!